Since January, I’ve been creating kits from my stash each month, then working to “kill” the kit throughout the month. I’ll admit, after doing it for three months, my inspiration tank is a little low. Enter: Stashbusters Anonymous!
I’ve signed up to take this class, which starts very soon, and I can’t wait! Here’s a bit of the class description:
A 12-step program to turn product collectors into productive scrapbookers
If you’re great at collecting scrapbooking supplies but less great at using what you have, join Aly Dosdall’s new 12-step stashbusting program! In four fun-filled weeks, Aly will give you both the inspiration and the incentives you need (weekly prize giveaways) to transform all those products into actual projects—to finally go from potential idea to finished page.
Each week, you’ll get three stashbusting challenges complete with sketches, video tutorials, bonus handouts, free printables, and example layouts from Aly and her hand-picked guest designers.
Are you ready to dig into your brads, use up your buttons, and pull out your paper scraps? Productivity awaits you in Stashbusters Anonymous. (Digital scrapbookers welcome.)
This workshop includes:
- 12 colorful handouts with step-by-step instructions for each challenge
- 12 challenge prizes (3 per week!)
- 12 sketches
- 12 digital layered templates (for digital scrapbookers)
- 4 bonus handouts
- 8 video tutorials
- 4 printable templates, tags, and titles
- All-new message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- All-new private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Class blog
- Two live chats
- Email access to Aly
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
All that for just $40. I’d love have you there! Hop on over to the Big Picture Classes website and sign up today. Hurry – registration closes April 18. See you in class!